Sunday 28 April 2013

In public space . . .

I found some more of my artwork out and about...

this little critter was part of an autumnal print packed full of other creatures, but could only find the turtle. Bought by American Greetings . . .


the owl and the pussycat sailed away in a beautiful patchwork boat. This artwork was bought by American Greetings.


puppy love, scribbly drawn cuties and hearts for St. Valentine's day, again bought by American Greetings.


you might remember this artwork, I created it many years ago and Paperchase bought it, and put it on everything! I was even travelling in USA later the same year and found versions of the artwork. I bought the ipod case as a little reminder.


Artwork that I created about 3 years ago for Michaels Craft Stores for stickers. Three more stickers below are part of the same package.